Friday, July 17, 2009

In Awe of The Light of Awareness

Today, I saw the sun shining brightly upon the myriads of its receptors. The green of leaves and grass, the plethora of colors in the summer flowers, blooming or spent. The stainless steel of cars and trucks, high wires and cement all responding to it in their own unique way. I am in awe of the light of awareness experienced by the space I can provide to it all.

Each one of us has a special gift of awareness providing the space for the world to settle into. How we inject our soul's language or our heart's desire into our awareness creates a unique sense of awakening in ourselves and in those who enter it. They expand the space of awareness with their own interpretation and unique reception of it.

My Awareness whispers, "Just write me, that is all I ask. Write me in your eyes as you behold the luminous wonders of every day life. Write me upon your words of kindness and compassion as they flow warmth upon those around you. Write me in your heart as it embraces memories, happy or sad. And write me in your soul as it expands its ethereal being to embrace the visible as well as the invisible."

And so I begin this blog, in awe of the light of awareness and how being present and aware enriches our lives it can also facilitate our daily living into a promise that even though life may not be the party we hoped for, we might as well dance while we are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment